would this shoulder strap look tacky or cute with my snow glam???

smadden67

Aug 19, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
Ok ladies, I need some opinions here. As some of you know I just purchased a new snow glam in red white and black patent. The bag has a D ring on both sides (wish all the bags did) so I want to get a nice patent shoulder strap for it. I was going to just get a plain black patent strap but stumbled upon this one on ebay. Its black with red edges. What do you all think? Tacky or kinda cute?

smadden67

Aug 19, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
Guess I should have a pic of the bag for you to compare the strap too. So here's a pic of bag lol thanks ladies for any opinions :smile:

Last edited:

smadden67

Aug 19, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
Thanks Bama I was thinking it would look like it had been made to actually go with the bag. I think I might get a plain black as well and have 2 different looks cuz the black & red is more sporty looking.

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
If the red is a very similar/shade of red go for it :tup:

If the seller has a stash of these 'spare' straps would you mind posting the link? I find it almost impossible to get spare/replacement straps.

smadden67

Aug 19, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
If the red is a very similar/shade of red go for it :tup:

If the seller has a stash of these 'spare' straps would you mind posting the link? I find it almost impossible to get spare/replacement straps.
@paper tiger, this seller didn't have any more straps but if you're looking for straps in all different colors and sizes I have found several on ebay from this seller: silver-coach