Would this look snotty?

dazhidayong

Sep 18, 2008
My kids and I go to a co-op every week where all the parents and students have to wear IDs on a lanyard. We were given the ID (white plastic card) and a black lanyard.

Well, I saw some Coach ID/lanyard thingies on the Bay today - example pic:
6a00d4142fd045685e00e398c4efc40002-500pi

And they are just so cute....I wanted to know if y'all thought it would "look" snotty of me to get one and wear it instead of the boring one they gave us? There are TONS of people who go to this thing and some of them do get fun lanyards, but I sure haven't seen any Coach ones around. :graucho: I don't want to come across as a snot or a brat but I just like to look cute and wear cute things!

Opinions would be much appreciated. :tup: Thank you!

TXGirlie

O.G.
Jul 21, 2008
Nah, it's cute! I've thought about picking up a lanyard myself, but it would look funny with my uniform. If you like it, wear it! There are a few colors to choose from, even pink.
Besides, I don't think that you can see the Coach logo from the front, just the tag.

T-Girl

Ahhhh...I'm falling!
May 7, 2008
I totally love it. I betcha lots of people are going to ask you where you got this from. It's gorgeous and if I had a reason to wear a lanyard like yours, I'd do it in a :heart: heartbeat.