Would this cure your addiction?

1. Let's say you have 5 LV bags on your wish list. Would it be better to buy them all at once and get it over with or buy one each month for 5 months in a row?

Which way would help cure/treat your addiction better?:love: :love:

2. i think i would prefer to buy one at a time...
    so that i will spend "quality" time with the new bag...
    i think each bag deserves its own spot light and time to be the favorite (of the moment)... hehehe:girlsigh:

3. I would buy one a month.

4. Thats like asking a crack whore if she wants to shoot up all at once or once a day? Your an addict. Just face the addiction girl!!!! :smile:

5. I'd get them all at once. The credit card statement will give me the willies for MONTHS to come !

I'd still be an addict though. There's no cure to Mr. Vuitton - you're hooked for life !

6. you'd be hooked either way!

7. Same here:yes: But I don't think this will cure my addiction:rolleyes:

8. yeah and if you already have -five- LV bags on your wish list... you are already hooked.. it won't "cure" the addiction... it will only delay the "withdrawl" in between purchases... :yahoo:

9. I would get one each month and then would have to go through withdrawl for the next year.

10. I like to buy everything all at once!!! Then I get so appalled that I don't buy anything for a while...

11. I don't think that could cure or appall me ever, so one a month would be great.

12. One a month =)

13. I like the idea of spreading them out one each month. Personally I would feel less guilty about my obsession, lol!

14. I would buy one a month because it would give me something else to look forward to. I like the whole shopping experience, and I think that each bag deserves its own special time. If you are anything like I am, I would go buy the five of them at one time ,but then still go back to the store in a month to get a sixth one. This is a never ending addiction.

15. LMAO.:roflmfao: :roflmfao: .Exactly what I thought...

I think I would rather have one bag each month otherwise I will buy 5 now and will buy again..

No cure for this addiction girl..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice