Would this bother you?

Luv n bags

O.G.
Jun 4, 2008
I received this as a gift. It is a beautiful bag, but, when I looked at the strap, I saw that the leather ends were exposed and sticking up. This was almost 6k. Since this color is so hard to find, would you keep it and bring it to the boutique to tack down the exposed ends, or just return it and wait for something else?ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464827925.975276.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1464827941.633298.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1464827964.731055.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1464827975.895653.jpg

Honestly, I can't see what you're talking about 🤔 if you're talking about the two separate ends, then it's perfectly normal. They've gotta end somewhere, can't have one continuous interwoven strap was what I was told by many SA's

My navy caviar frm 15 is just like yours & I too was ready to exchange it for another bc the ends weren't as tucked as my previous jumbo. Luckily I pre ordered it & was able to chk out another in store which had the same ends. It bothered me at first but honestly now I don't think about it at all. Enjoy your bag. The color is gorg[emoji76][emoji76][emoji76]

My navy caviar frm 15 is just like yours & I too was ready to exchange it for another bc the ends weren't as tucked as my previous jumbo. Luckily I pre ordered it & was able to chk out another in store which had the same ends. It bothered me at first but honestly now I don't think about it at all. Enjoy your bag. The color is gorg[emoji76][emoji76][emoji76]

That's good to know that this is not an anomaly. I suppose I an keep turning the shoulder strap to hide the ends. Nobody really notices it, but me!

I'm OCD about things, too, so this would bother the heck out of me, haha. But seeing this is one of the rarer colors, I'd hold onto it and see about having those ends tacked down. Please post a pic if you have it done!