Would this bother you?

thisonce

Nov 6, 2012
So I'm studying abroad in Italy and I've had an agenda mm on my mind for the past two years and I thought that I would splurge to get it out here cause it's less expensive. All the stores are sold out or are "slowing down reproduction" of the MM size so I went to Milan for the day and I finally picked it up in DE. Coming home though I realized they didn't include the tags and looking at the date code mine was made in 2012...two, almost 3 years ago. Would that make you uncomfortable or a deal breaker?

I live in Italy due to military reasons and I am like an hour away from the closest LV boutique. I have purchase quite few items and sometimes they don't have the color or pattern that I want. I also have experienced that they will sell me the last piece n that has been displayed for awhile without letting me know. I feel like it's because we buy LV at a very busy n popular location. (Like Milan or venice) personally that doesn't bother me but I would want them to tell me that the item is display . So from now on I always ask for the new one n if they say that they only have one in stock I still get them cuz I don't want to travel all they way to venice lol

So I'm studying abroad in Italy and I've had an agenda mm on my mind for the past two years and I thought that I would splurge to get it out here cause it's less expensive. All the stores are sold out or are "slowing down reproduction" of the MM size so I went to Milan for the day and I finally picked it up in DE. Coming home though I realized they didn't include the tags and looking at the date code mine was made in 2012...two, almost 3 years ago. Would that make you uncomfortable or a deal breaker?
Nope, would not bother me at all. I would consider myself super lucky to have found one. Don't worry, it is still brand new! And most of my items don't really come with tags.. enjoy your agenda :smile: xo

It wouldn't bother me at all as long as it's new...personally I'd be happier than a tornado in a trailer park just to find the item I wanted in a specific size and pattern, especially when they are becoming more difficult to come across

It wouldn't bother me at all...I would feel joyful to have it since I don't have to worry about what LV did to cut corners on newer models. LOL

No. If it's still in great condition wouldn't matter to me what year it was made. Also most of the bags I've bought from LV don't have tags really.

I also found one two months ago, and I didn't even look. It wouldn't bother me. It is the item I wanted.

Enjoy the moment of finding it, don't let the date distract you from the joy of the item. :smile: