Would this bother you?

Feb 8, 2009
I was holding my bag in a meeting and grabbed both bottom corners and felt something sharp. When I examined my bag further, I noticed a stitch popping out at the corner. The sharpness I felt was the a stitch hole in the canvas.

It's kind of hard to tell in the photos I attached, but would this bug you? I feel like for the money I paid it should be 100% perfect.

Attachments

czarina111

Jan 18, 2014
How long have you had the purse for? I take it from the pics that the seams are more exposed in that particular area? Is this happening anywhere else on the purse?

Feb 8, 2009
How long have you had the purse for? I take it from the pics that the seams are more exposed in that particular area? Is this happening anywhere else on the purse?
I just got it last week and no, this is the only spot where there is a stitch popping out and a tiny hole in the canvas that looks like it could possibly split and crack later on

SweetDaisy05

Loved
Jan 28, 2013
Oh yes, I would take this purse back. I see the holes, without straining to see, created by the stitching in the purse. I would be afraid the purse would crack. Then I could not enjoy wearing the purse because I'm concern about cracking. Keep in mind, I don't own any canvas bags to compare this bag to, but I would try to pick a bag with better seams. I say if the seams are a distraction to the purse, for you, then ask for an exchange.

ishopchic

May 25, 2014
Definitely! Take it back especially you only bought it for a week. Does your LV store take returns or exchange? LV Stanford in Palo Alto, CA does not. Interested ...