Would this bother you?

Omg I just found your thread and now I'm so anxious to get home and check my bag for this crease & the edges!! I was so stuck on the horizontal line illusion that I don't think I looked at the edges carefully at all...

Chanel quality is going down. I don't know they really done a proper QC a not. With the sum of money we are paying and we expect good quality. LV has better QC than Chanel IMO.

i am not sure, i got it from hk, and i didn't call them , sa in Brisbane said it is normal.............so i think it is o...k....

hmm as long as it doesn't bother you. I had a brisbane chanel SA tell me that stitch fraying and snapping (on a classic flap bag) after one short use was normal and that made me feel so annoyed after. I made sure never to buy anything from her again. I had to go back to ask another SA and she sorted it out perfectly.

hmm as long as it doesn't bother you. I had a brisbane chanel SA tell me that stitch fraying and snapping (on a classic flap bag) after one short use was normal and that made me feel so annoyed after. I made sure never to buy anything from her again. I had to go back to ask another SA and she sorted it out perfectly.

it does bother me, only 14 days to exchange after you purchase, i miss the deadline....

I've started to take it as a given that all Chanel bags will come with some sort of flaw. I think a previous poster said it best - it just has to be a flaw you can live with. They don't look too bad to me, but you are spending a lot of money, and if it is something that bothers you, Nordstrom has given discounts before (but I think this would be in exchange for the item being final sale).

Chanel quality is going down. I don't know they really done a proper QC a not. With the sum of money we are paying and we expect good quality. LV has better QC than Chanel IMO.
Sadly, you're correct, it seems many things have lost their sparkle. I could live with a tiny flaw, but if the flaw is to an extent of being a nuisance I would return it.

Omg I just found your thread and now I'm so anxious to get home and check my bag for this crease & the edges!! I was so stuck on the horizontal line illusion that I don't think I looked at the edges carefully at all...
My saga continues! :crybaby:

I received the small from Hirsh and it looked perfect until I noticed that it looks like the piping the creates the raised effect around the edge, ends about 2 cm early on the left side of the clasp. It's just flat & wrinkly there whereas the right side is raised all the way to the clasp, which feels and looks a little off as if the clasp was attached too far to one side (but it measures centered) or the piping just was cut short. I can even stuck a whole finger in flat there...

*sigh* so.... I emailed all of this to them and they replied that they all look like that (though the other 3 I've seen didn't have this issue) but she sent me a photo of one that looked better and indeed, it looks like the piping is perfectly raised all the way around. I'm shipping this one back today and they'll send the new one as soon as they receive my exchange... Fifth time's a charm I hope!! :wacko:

Attachments

• photo 4~2.jpg
    photo 4~2.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_20140416_162332_2.jpg
    IMG_20140416_162332_2.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_20140416_162428_1.jpg
    IMG_20140416_162428_1.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_20140416_162349_1.jpg
    IMG_20140416_162349_1.jpg