would this bother you?

Sep 21, 2007
i took a trip to london, and i got this denim purse to match my denim bays that i have! i have been reluctant to use th bays as it doesnt tend to go with a lot! but i thought ill look out for the matching purse afte missing it on the mulberry.com sale and the net-a-porter sale. Well i found one and was sooo excited to get it and loved it.

when i got home i found that the purse and the bays are in fact a different colour and the stitching is a different colour!??? should i expect this with the jean fabrics?

P1010056.jpg

P1010052.jpg

P1010053.jpg

also got this the other day! (sorry for the crap picture)...

P1010050.jpg

P1010051.jpg

Personally I would have to say it would bother me, although I get a bit OCD about everything matching perfectly so I might not be the best person to offer an opinion! love the top I wanted that today in Bicester but didnt have my size!

Love the top :smile:

I am not sure if it would bother me as I don't match my purse to my handbag - something says yes and something says no. I would probably get an oak purse instead as then you won't feel you can't use it with something else.

Truth be told, if it is really bothering you, you should return it as you won't be happy. You will have this nagging feeling each time you take it out of your bag and that is not good :smile:

Its really bad that they have made the bag and purse in different colour variations and different coloured finished stitching imo. You would never realise unless you happened to have had the bays with you today when you picked it up. Its a lovely purse tho, and you would probably not notice the difference from a distance, but you "know" its different and I think it will bug you alot!