Would this bother you?

A Pochette Accessories is not a cosmetics bag. LV cosmetics bags have washable linings especially purposed for holding cosmetics. The Pochette Accessories does not have a washable lining and is not a cosmetic bag. Even if it was one can opt to carry her bags any way she wants to.

Bchleo, enjoy carrying your Pochette Accessories with the extender, though personally I would have to have a goldtone extender for the bag with goldtone hardware.

I have quite a few Pochette Accessory bags and have just recently learned the joy of carrying them like a small shoulder bag for my cell and Agenda. It is so cute and fun! I purchased the long strap and two extenders so that I can wear the bags really long. Although I have plenty of LV handbags I find carrying my Pochette Accessory bags to be really fun!

I'm going by what Louis Vuitton told me. It is a small bag to have when traveling or in your Louis Vuitton bag to hold you make-up and daily essentials. I just checked eLuxury and this was confirmed. This bag also comes with some bags made by Louis Vuitton and I didn't know you could get two handbags for the price of one? Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I think it's creative she's using it as a small bag - it's cute!

Well, it DOES easily fit on my shoulder without the extender.

dsc02762hv9pp9.jpg

I think if this little piece is a cosmetic bag or handbag was not the question "bchleo" made, for me this pochette is perfect to carry as a handbag if I was girl I would have many !!!

Going back to your question I would say yes buy another extender :s maybe u can get one pre owned below retail

Get another one! If it makes you feel any better...I have at least 5 :roflmfao: All in the same tone (gold).

I use my various pochettes as small handbags and couldn't care less if I was walking around with a "make up pouch" on my shoulder! :rolleyes: I know other avid collectors in here do the same without any hesitations. It works, so why not? ;):P

It would bug me not to have the matching colour hardwear, or maybe you could get the long pastilles I use that as an extender (and many other purposes) and it's a nice way to jazz up your bags & gives you a much bigger drop.

Here's a pic of it on my miroir pochette to give you an idea

Attachments

• Miroir pochette & pastilles.jpg
    Miroir pochette & pastilles.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 33
I'd go for the gold tone or the pastilles (expensive though) but you might want to get a long strap eventually cos they look great as a small messenger. I didn't even know the pochette was considered a cosmetic bag.

Love the Azur pochette on you. It would drive me crazy not to have a matching extender. It looks great on you now w/o it, but may come a time when a little bit of length is more comfortable to wear. Good luck on your decision.

I'm going by what Louis Vuitton told me. It is a small bag to have when traveling or in your Louis Vuitton bag to hold you make-up and daily essentials. I just checked eLuxury and this was confirmed. This bag also comes with some bags made by Louis Vuitton and I didn't know you could get two handbags for the price of one? Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I think it's creative she's using it as a small bag - it's cute!

Dont the ones that come in bags all have metal chains not leather straps?

well at least all mine do!