Would this bother you if a salesperson did this to your bag (by accident)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is almost embarrassing to ask, but I am a little nuts with my bags. I went to purchase a new bag and the salesgirl accidentally knocked it off the counter onto the carpet. It is caviar and not damaged, however, it still bothers me. Would any one else care or is it me?

2. LOL! I'd be kinda upset too! But accidents happen I get kinda annoyed when they man handle the bag though.

3. Hi,

I am re -posting as I accidentally started this thread on the shopping section:sad: Let me preface this by saying I am a little nuts about my bags. Today, I went into Saks to purchase a caviar bag and the salesgirl accidentally knocked it off the counter and it fell onto the carpet. I don't know why this bothers me as there is no damage. But still...Would this bother anyone else??

4. What's funny is that she was wearing "black gloves!"

5. Clearly it was an accident and No, i wouldn't be bothered!

6. Would not be bothered here.

7. No unless there was damage!!!

8. I had to merge your threads as we don't allow member's to post the same topic twice. :smile:

9. Nah, not unless they did something on purpose or there was damage.

10. No, i wouldn't be upset. Tbh, I think i'd feel bad for the poor salesperson... It must be a bit embarrassing to drop a bag in front of a client!

11. No, it won't bother me at all if it's not damaged, It's caviar leather it can handle this type of accidents.

12. I wouldn't be bothered by it since there wasn't any damage done, I'd just be happy it was a Caviar bag not Lambskin....It does bother me though when I see people treating the bags badly and not being careful with them, it doesn't matter to me whether it's a sales person or customer!

13. +1
    Let's see it! Congrats!

14. Clearly an accident. My bags get tossed around all the time... O well, just things.

15. No, especially if there was no damage to the bag. Who knows what the bags go through before they're shipped to the store and seen by you?