Would this be made?

1. Hypothetically speaking...

if Jean Paul Gaultier made this...would you buy it ? Or consider buying it?
    Thanks..I'm doing a Buyer's Demographic test...:amuse:

FYI: There's 2 side pockets, and the Twist lock is for the outer pocket not the top of the bag...

[​IMG]

Thanks!

2. i would stick with the classic hermes designs =) but it looks great! i'm too poor to consider it tho hahaha.

3. It looks interesting, it reminds me a bit of the Gucci Jackie O bag....Did you design it ?:flowers:

4. I do think the design is a nice one. I am not a shoulder bag person and never have been. I do think the design would be well received though.

5. Very nice, Khoi. Did you design it? I like that it's got one shoulder strap....I'm more of a handbag gal but when I DO buy a shoulder bag I tend to favor those with only one strap 'cause one strap of a double strap bag always drops on me....

6. I like it - very creative!

7. It is very nicely designed, has an equestrian flair. It would appeal to the Town & Country set, maybe late 20s and up. I would consider it.

I prefer the locking flap go over both pockets, twist/lock the little pocket and leave the locking flap or tucked inside bag. With the padlock, a clochette would hang on the side.

8. That's a beautiful design. I'd like to know more about the handle and its construction - it's hard to see from the drawing. Is it padded? It doesn't look rolled, but I do love rolled handles.

Also, tell me more about the side pockets. I would LOVE to find a bag where I could slip a PDA such as the Treo 700 into an external pocket. I'd be sold right there.

I'd like to see this in a toile or horsehair, with leather sides, bottom, top and handle.

9. very cute!

10. I like it. I prefer shoulder bags, so it's just my style.

11. I really like this design, bravo...but, I think it is just a little too deep...perhaps if you bring the bottom up a bit? Just an idea....

12. I think it could be a good design for Coach...what do you think?

13. It's nice. I like the curves....it is a very good design! bravo.

14. Love the look of this bag!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice