Would they make me a Damier Speedy in a 40

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has anyone else ever special ordered a speedy? I just want the damier in a 40, think they'll do it????

2. Call LV and ask directly if they will allow a customer order for a Damier Speedy 40. Let us know!

3. Oh I hope they do! I would love! if they did, i would order it straight away

4. I'm sure they would - I mean, LV approved SO speedies in damier long before they were premanent parts of their collection.

5. Yes they will but not for the same price as the mono about 30% higher.

6. Just an update - I was in the 5th Avenue store a few weeks ago and spoke with an SA. He placed the request with LV, and it came back that they would not be doing it.

He said there are a variety of reasons why they say "no". Sometimes it is because a similar item will soon be released or maybe even the item itself will be released at some point.

7. Hmmm...this is interesting... I really want a speedy 40 in damier ebene but I was told by a salesperson that they would not be issuing one soon...sigh!

8. Louis is so strange these days...