would the outlets have this bag?

1. I regret not buying this bag when it was in the coach stores.. do you think this would be in the coach outlet stores

[​IMG]

2. i think i saw that bag in either bloomies or macys a couple of weeks ago..

3. I think I saw that at Macy's for 30% off yesterday. Might be worth trying there first if there's one close to you.

4. I was there today and bought the new reversible one, but now I am aching for this one, I want to exchange the reversible one for this.
    macy's did not have it but i'll check another macy's tomorrow
    thanks

5. lol I've been looking for this bag too and I have yet to see it at my outlet :sad:

6. I love that bag..very cute. Of course my outlet would never get them in b/c it's signature.

7. call coach, they oftentimes have stuff even if it has been taken out of stores. the 1 866-number

8. I :heart: this tote too, amybe I'll see it at the outlets next weekend when I go to williamsburg...doubt it, but, a girl can hope! ;)

9. Digby I'm going to Williamsburg in 2 weeks from the 28 to only the 31. I have been saving to spend some serious loot at the coach outlet..Please tell me what they have when you go...I have been looking for quite a few bags w/ no luck yet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice