Would the Marron The First go with EVERYTHING?

1. I'm a Bal-virgin. I can buy the dark brown The First (which season was this, anyone?) but this would have be the only bag I'd use.

I work in a very corporate environment and have to wear a suit every day. Would this bag be suitable or should I continue searching for a black one?

Em

2. yeppers, the marron first should be okay for the corporate world...but the size would be too small for me as a work bag :girlsigh:

3. i think it's a wonderful color, esp if it's the 04, snatch it up! i'm not that sure b bags go with suits. guess it would depend on the suit. something more trendy and young, yes. more traditional, no.

4. emmakins, if it's a conservative corporate environment... i would have to say no, but more casual environment.. YES.

marron is from f/w 04.

5. I think that if you decide to get the bag, you may need to get a larger one. Unless you already carry a briefcase of sorts, and wanted a purse to go with it. I have a First and I definitely can't use it for work...it fits my LV agenda, cell phone, Blackberry, and keys....just to give you an idea.

6. i agree with esile. the first is too casual for a corporate environment (financial services, legal). a bigger bag, like the purse or the office/work bag might be better. AND probably in dark colors. i have a hobo bag in the dark brown; it's a beautiful color for office atmosphere.

7. yikes, i'm glad i don't work in a more corporate environment :rochard:

8. I have a Marron city and I am totally in love with the color. at first I was tempted to sell it. but it is such a versatile color and it goes with everything I wear....Love it.

9. I think marron 05 (chocolate brown) would be fine for a work envionment, but I find the first too small for me, so if you are planning on carrying a lot of work-related stuff, I would suggest the city or work.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice