Would monogram bandouliere look good with the speedy b25 in damier ébène?

smeegle

Nov 17, 2015
Hello all,

does anyone have a bandouliere that they bought separately to use with the DE speedy? I really want the DE b25 and I also want a bandouliere to use with it but I’m not sure how the monogram bandouliere would look with theDE speedy. If anyone has any pics to share I’d love to see!
Thanks!!!!

Hello all,

does anyone have a bandouliere that they bought separately to use with the DE speedy? I really want the DE b25 and I also want a bandouliere to use with it but I’m not sure how the monogram bandouliere would look with theDE speedy. If anyone has any pics to share I’d love to see!
Thanks!!!!
I think it would look perfectly perfect.

I’m not sure it would look good either. I’m a matchy kind of person as well. Just wanted to throw it out there and see what people thought.

Well, I really wanted the monogram bandouliere strap, but love the DE look so that’s why I was asking. It looks so much more comfy than the straps that come with the bags.

I’m not sure it would look good either. I’m a matchy kind of person as well. Just wanted to throw it out there and see what people thought.

Well, I really wanted the monogram bandouliere strap, but love the DE look so that’s why I was asking. It looks so much more comfy than the straps that come with the bags.

If you have monogram pochette metis maybe you can use its strap for de b25 speedy. Just a thought.

I use my bandouliere straps with different bags, also with DE bags. Although, I use them with the leather side outside, so the monogram is not that obvious. Anyways, I think it’s a personal thing, I like to mix things up a little. :smile:

Reactions: TXLVlove and Abba13
Anyone using a guitar strap for their speedy or any LV bag? Have seen lots of colourful and exotic ones in Etsy. I have a new classic speedy and I’m going to convert it to a bandouliere with drings on each side. Looking for a funky and edgy straps.

Anyone using a guitar strap for their speedy or any LV bag? Have seen lots of colourful and exotic ones in Etsy. I have a new classic speedy and I’m going to convert it to a bandouliere with drings on each side. Looking for a funky and edgy straps.
No, I don't use anything funky on my classic speedy(s). I do use a vachetta strap for shoulder carry from LV that I hook on, but only use in a pinch when I need both of my hands. And I like the look of it hanging down when I hand carry. But if you want to personalize your bag and make it funky, go for it. Be authentically you!

I have the mono noir guitar strap I use with my speedy 35 de. Mainly for travel. The colours don’t clash. Not sure if that is what you were thinking. I have gotten compliments but maybe people are just nice.