Would monogram bandouliere look good with the speedy b25 in damier ébène?

smeegle

Nov 17, 2015
Hello all,

does anyone have a bandouliere that they bought separately to use with the DE speedy? I really want the DE b25 and I also want a bandouliere to use with it but I’m not sure how the monogram bandouliere would look with theDE speedy. If anyone has any pics to share I’d love to see!
Thanks!!!!

Abba13

Oct 29, 2013
Hello all,

does anyone have a bandouliere that they bought separately to use with the DE speedy? I really want the DE b25 and I also want a bandouliere to use with it but I’m not sure how the monogram bandouliere would look with theDE speedy. If anyone has any pics to share I’d love to see!
Thanks!!!!
I think it would look perfectly perfect.

NeLVoe

Apr 6, 2016
I don't think it would look good at all. Sorry. Why don't you just buy a normal DE Speedy 25 Bandouliere?

smeegle

Nov 17, 2015
I’m not sure it would look good either. I’m a matchy kind of person as well. Just wanted to throw it out there and see what people thought.

Well, I really wanted the monogram bandouliere strap, but love the DE look so that’s why I was asking. It looks so much more comfy than the straps that come with the bags.

bfly

Jun 1, 2011
I’m not sure it would look good either. I’m a matchy kind of person as well. Just wanted to throw it out there and see what people thought.

Well, I really wanted the monogram bandouliere strap, but love the DE look so that’s why I was asking. It looks so much more comfy than the straps that come with the bags.
If you have monogram pochette metis maybe you can use its strap for de b25 speedy. Just a thought.

Taimi

Mar 6, 2015
Europe
I use my bandouliere straps with different bags, also with DE bags. Although, I use them with the leather side outside, so the monogram is not that obvious. Anyways, I think it’s a personal thing, I like to mix things up a little. :smile:

Reactions: TXLVlove and Abba13