Would LOVE your opinions!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which CL would you choose?

1. Black Greissimo

2. Caramel Bianca

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hello ladies. This is my FIRST post on the Christian Louboutin forum. I am debating on my next CL purchase. I already own 3 BLACK CL shoes: a basic pump; a Bruges 120; and a black patent kitten heel.

My issue:
    I really like the Greissimo in Black AND the Bianca in Caramel. Which one would YOU choose?

TIA!!

2. #2 Sep 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2010
  3. i'd go with the bianca in camel :love:

4. I think you need a confirmation from other people: you already have black shoes, go for the Biancas! :flowers:

5. Camel biancas are lovelyyyyy :love:

6. Def the caramel biancas! You already have black shoes, as said previously! And that nude-like color goes so well with everything! Plus, you need something you can wear with browns!!

7. camel biancas!

8. biancas! :drool:

9. Biancas!! Because you already have a few blacks.
    :biggrin:

10. Camel Bianca, you would use them everyday. Black Greissimo is more for evening/party outfit if it is in suede. I have them both (Bianca in Tan suede).

11. Definitely Biancas. (not a fan of Greissimos!)

12. Biancas all the way...

13. They are both beautiful shoes and, like you say, you already have a lot of black heels, but it depends which makes your heart flutter more! Personally, I am not a huge fan of the platform on the Biancas, so I'd go for the Gressimos, but that's just me - although living in England I would get much more wear out of the Biancas, so thinking of how often you would use them is another factor to consider.

By the way, I'm sure you know this already but the site you linked to with the pic of the Gres sells counterfeit shoes - don't buy from there!

14. Camel Biancas;)

15. Bianca all the way. So sexy!