would love your help on this query ...

mjlover1977

happy
O.G.
Nov 19, 2007
hi there - its my first time on this forum ... i tend to frequent the chloe/bal/MJ and prada ones but this little beauty caught my eye and before i snap it up i just had a few questions:

http://annsfabulousfinds.com/shop/content/view/full/7217

Its a gucci metallic snake bag ... and its in my fav colour blue ... but i have no idea of the style, how it looks on, if it can be worn on the shoulder ... and whether thats a good price or not?
I was sure you great gals would know ... and i would be so grateful for any advice.

Thank you so much! :heart:

Welcome to Gucci!! I'm not gonna be much help either coz I'm not familiar with the bag. I'm sure it's a few seasons back....but i've read here that annsfabulousfinds is a legit site. :smile: wait for a few more responses...like emald or beejerry...they're very knowledgeable!!!

Yes, this bag can be worn on the shoulder. I am not sure about the color, maybe ask for some pics in better lighting to be sure it is the color you want. I know they had one that was more purple color.

hi there - annsfabulousfinds is a legit seller - if you check the chloe and balenciaga forums you will see that.
I dont know if i should get it if i dont know more about it ... thanks for your help!