Would Love to Share My Latest Gucci Shopping Experience

Hello, I have not shopped Gucci since last year and thought I would share my two new purchases with you.

I was out of town and shopping when I spyed the Gucci boutique so I thought I would go have a look at what shoes were available(:heart:Gucci sandals). As I was trying on a pair of sandals(that I fell in love with and purchased) I saw a gorgeous cognac hobo style bag. I decided to get it but they only had the one on the floor. It had a couple of scratches on the hardware but I loved it so much I decided to take it anyways even at full price. I got home and while browsing Bluefly the next day saw my new bag! I ordered it immediately using a 10% off discount and saved $450.00:yahoo:. When the one from Bluefly showed up it had the protective film still in place on the hardware and was in perfect shape. I am thrilled!

Introducing my new Signoria Hobo:smile:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

The color is gorgeous and looks fabulous with so much including black!

Here are the shoes that prompted the Signoria...

attachment.php

The Signoria already quite at home...

attachment.php

Attachments

• signoria.jpg
    signoria.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 692
  • gucci sandals.jpg
    gucci sandals.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 600
  • gucci collection.jpg
    gucci collection.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 611
  • signoria2.jpg
    signoria2.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 597
  • signoria3.jpg
    signoria3.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 627
Absolutely gorgeous!!! I got my Signoria Hobo from BlueFly also and I love it. I got the black one. The Cognac is beautiful too. Your sandals are super cute too. Love your entire collection, congrats.

OMG Samantha, how are you? Good to see you in the Gucci subforum.

I have been lusting after the Signoria hobo too, but in dark chocolate brown. I recently purchased the Signoria large dome bowler from Bluefly as well, and I love it! The Signoria line is fabulous. I love the thick, durable leather and having just a touch of the GG logo. Your rust Signoria hobo is stunning, as is the rest of your Gucci collection. Congrats! ;)

Here's a pic of my black Signoria:
attachment.php

WOW you have an absolutely wonderful collection!!! I love all your leather bags and such a variety. I'm sooo drooling over your horsebit clutch! :drool: I never really paid attention to the signoria line but after seeing your hobo and cosmos dome bowler, I'm totally awakened!! And lastly, the sandals were TDF!!! You did good girl...:woohoo:

Hehe, looks like there are quite a few other Signoria lovers here. I must be "discovering" this bag a little late in the game ....better late than never;) I'm going to have fun doing a Signoria search on this forum I can tell.

GGLOVER33, congrats on your black Signoria and thank you for the sweet compliments.

Thanks queen.asli. So good to hear you are using yours regularly. I have a feeling I will be able to say the same thing. I don't always wear a bag the first moment I get it but this one went out the door with me immediately!

Hi there Cosmo:smile: It is always nice bumping into you. We have been a little all over the place lately it seems:graucho:. Nothing wrong with a little diversifying, right? Things are busy but good with me. How about yourself?
I must say, you really know how to pick them:woohoo: Your bowler is gorgeous! The leather looks so rich. I agree the touch of guccissima is really well done on the Signoria line. I had no idea this collection existed until just recently and love every piece! Love your tote too and I really like the Gucci cursive font they used on both your bags. See ya around!

xsouzie, thank you. I think they were $500- $550. I can get the info off the box and exact price for you if you would like.

Thanks so much ijmoran and msmelanie:flowers:

mzleah, thank you. You are so sweet. I am with you, I wonder how the Signoria line escaped me until just now.

Hi there Cosmo:smile: It is always nice bumping into you. We have been a little all over the place lately it seems:graucho:. Nothing wrong with a little diversifying, right? Things are busy but good with me. How about yourself?
I must say, you really know how to pick them:woohoo: Your bowler is gorgeous! The leather looks so rich. I agree the touch of guccissima is really well done on the Signoria line. I had no idea this collection existed until just recently and love every piece! Love your tote too and I really like the Gucci cursive font they used on both your bags. See ya around!

I keep coming back to drool over your Gucci anniversary bags. Wish I had picked one of those up a few years ago when they came out!

Tell me Samantha, when you were in the Gucci boutique, did you happen to see any of the Signoria bags in the dark chocolate brown color? I've had some difficulty tracking one down. Saks.com was the only retailer I know that was offfering the chocolate hobo--never saw it at NM, Gucci.com, etc.--and they disappeared from Saks.com after a week or so. Its kind of odd.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Gucci chocolate Signoria large hobo.jpg
    Gucci chocolate Signoria large hobo.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 581