Would love to see Charbon compared to Cafe & Chocolate. Anyone have all 3?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I sold my Cafe day a while back and have regretted it ever since. Would love to see how these 3 rich browns compare.

2. I would like to see charbon near cafe. I tought cafe was the perfect brown but charbon looks really gorgeous!

3. I think Charbon is sort of an ashey dark brown, if that makes sense. It doesn't have the redness of cinnamon/mogano from 2007. It is a bit lighter than both '05 chocolate and cafe, both of which seem to me (JMO) to be purer browns. I only saw a few bags with classic HW, so it probably isn't a final opinion.

4. I'm also curious! I've never seen chocolate IRL but I've seen cafe at Barney's, so I know it's quite dark. I ordered a charbon work based on one of the descriptions that there is some grey tones to it - ashy?

5. I'm thinking of buying a Charbon first as my first ever bbag. Any thoughts?!

6. I saw the color today at Bal LA and it looks really nice! My SA described it as an antique brown...she said it would be really good on a WE...it sort of has that vintage-y kind of look.

7. I think Charbon is a true dark brown, I don't see any ashyness (sp) to it. It is really pretty IRL.

8. I agree it's pretty, I just see a little gray in it, others may not.

9. I think it reminds me of mogano, it would be :drool: with SGH!

10. ^^BUMP!

I just got myself an 08 Charbon GGH City and was wondering if anyone has comparison shots with 05 Choco, 09 Charbon or 07 Cafe?
    :shrugs:

11. I have both the ggh brief, ggh envelope and mu. They are all a rich dark brown. Mine have no gray in them. It seems that charbon varies a great deal.

12. ^^ In which color? Can you post a pic please?

13. I have a Charbon bag that's not ashy at all. It's pure dark brown, no undertones. I used to have a mogano item that had a red undertone to it = a really warm brown. And I have a '05 chocolate bag that is a true deep brown too. My charbon is more matte (as most 08 bags are) than the chocolate.

HTH

14. ^^ would you say the 05 Choco is close to 08 Charbon?

15. Any pics??
    I love to see the charbon color!