Would love opinions on the mono musette tango...

Needanotherbag

Halt and Salute
O.G.
Aug 6, 2006
Do you have one? What do you like/ dislike about this bag? I am looking for a shoulderbag that can fit the essentials, larger than the pochette, and thought this might be a good option.
Thanks!

I love this bag. I fell in love with it when I saw the alcantara inside...so pretty. It is very comfortable on the shoulder and falls at a nice place under my arm. It is slim yet holds quite a bit including wallet, cell, camera, and make up. It looks good with casual clothing and dressy as well. It is one of the first bags that I actually purchased for myself. I think you'd like it.

Thanks Rileygirl - I have been looking at a few on ebay and let-trade, and trying to decide on the size of it - does it have room for a cell phone, small camera, wallet, key holder with large car key, small agenda and makeup?

I saw the one on Let Trade and it was a great price. I've never tried to put my agenda in it but I am almost positive it won't fit with all that other stuff in it. I'll try to take some pix and post. Won't be till later though.

I saw the one on Let Trade and it was a great price. I've never tried to put my agenda in it but I am almost positive it won't fit with all that other stuff in it. I'll try to take some pix and post. Won't be till later though.

Yeah and isn't the patina on that one gorgeous? Would love to see pics of what you can fit in yours!

Aww... the Musette Tango is so cute!

Pic of Musette Tango for bvbirdy:

658a_1.JPG

This was one of my very first LVs and I love it! I have the short strap and it fits very nicely on the shoulder.

I can fit a small cosmetics bag, wallet, cell and key case inside.