Would love advice on building my collection from the basics up!

Agree to a lot of the above. For me the staples are a love bracelet, juste un clou. In your situation, it would be nice to have pieces that you are able to take off, should say you have to be in situations where it would be undesirable to wear fine jewelry.

The JUC is easily removeable as is the Thin love bracelet. The love cuff is also something you can try because it is also easy to remove. The thin JUC is removeable too, and it is thinner so less flashy. For me, a Cartier collection isn’t complete without the love bracelet. My love bracelets are my absolute favorite pieces. I, like you, bought all mine in rapid succession. But do not regret the love bracelets one bit. I do Have some regret on the JUC. Hope that helps!

Wondering why you have some regret on the JUC? I have 1 love bracelet and am contemplating another one or getting the JUC. TIA

My advice to you is STOP. You just went on a massive splurge and your income is about to take a hit so stop and take the time to enjoy the wonderful pieces you have now. See how they work for you, what you like and don’t like about them and that will help you pick your next piece. It’s easy to get caught up in the cycle of rapidly building a collection, especially on tPF but there’s a point where it feels more like an obligation than a treat to yourself.

Breathe. Cartier will be there.

Wondering why you have some regret on the JUC? I have 1 love bracelet and am contemplating another one or getting the JUC. TIA
The JUC is a gorgeous piece don’t get me wrong! But personally, I am the type of person that will not put jewelry on everyday. So, because i can Take the JUC off, I do, then i don’t bother putting it back on. Mentally I am incapable of putting on jewelry daily, i dont even wear my engagement/wedding ring daily.

With my love bracelets, there is no taking and putting back on. They are just on my wrist. There is no thought process to it. I absolutely Love looking down at my wrist and seeing them there, even at boring places like the grocery store!

Also, for me the feeling of the JUC banging against my love bracelets is really annoying. It’s something about the weight of it and how heavy it is i think. Alone the JUC is super comfortable, but stacked with my love bracelet it’s a bit annoying. I think it’s best you try it on for yourself to see, I know people who love the JUC more than the love! But sadly, I am not One of them. My JUC is solely reserved for nights out of special occasions. Hope that helps!

Reactions: impulsive
Hi

I just need advice for my first “branded” jewellery

should I get the sweet alhambra rose gold OR the small diamant leger necklace ?

I’m in the medical industry hence I can’t wear rings or bracelets. I also try and wear a few jewelries when I go out although most of the time I’ll go to the shops with shorts and shirt or my gym wear (post gym shopping-very classy lol)

thank you !!

Hi

I just need advice for my first “branded” jewellery

should I get the sweet alhambra rose gold OR the small diamant leger necklace ?

I’m in the medical industry hence I can’t wear rings or bracelets. I also try and wear a few jewelries when I go out although most of the time I’ll go to the shops with shorts and shirt or my gym wear (post gym shopping-very classy lol)

thank you !!
Alhambra is more unique, recognizable and can make more statement on its own.
Have you tried them on? Do you have pictures on how they look on you?

Alhambra is more unique, recognizable and can make more statement on its own.
Have you tried them on? Do you have pictures on how they look on you?
Hi !
No I haven’t tried them on. The closest shop we have would be in Sydney and with border restrictions etc. it wouldn’t be as straightforward. I have called them though and said they’ll be happy to process my order over the phone

thank you !

Hi !
No I haven’t tried them on. The closest shop we have would be in Sydney and with border restrictions etc. it wouldn’t be as straightforward. I have called them though and said they’ll be happy to process my order over the phone

thank you !
Sweet Alhambra is really small and delicate. I have Vintage size and find it perfect for every day casual wear.

Reactions: brandnoob