Would love a quilted Bay on sale

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2009
    I am so bummed I missed the purple one on theoutnet.

Any sightings?

2. I wonder how I get to the UK site? For me it says OOPS!

3. Found it..now..how can I buy it?! And get it shipped to the US? Anyone knows how much custom is etc?

4. Really, strange, I ordered one yesterday & its still showing that theyre available, even if I click on its, its going into the shopping bag. Have you registered with outnet.com already?!

5. I have a question, I might sound really stupid, but will the custom fee's be included in the final price?

Taxes & duties
    Taxes and duties are calculated according to your shipping destination and itemized on the Order Summary page. UK VAT will be applied to orders dispatched within the United Kingdom, excluding the Channel Islands. Local sales and taxes will be applied to all other EU destinations. Most countries are shipped to on a DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) basis, which means that all relevant import taxes and duties will be included in the product price at the time of purchase.

United States is one of the countries, so am I good? I called but I got to talk to some weirdo that did not know much more than I did..

6. Neiman Marcus Last Call stores have the quilted Bay, think they run around $1000+.

7. The price that is quoted on the UK version is the total price, the vat breakdown is included!!:heart:

8. Oh so I am good to go!? :biggrin:

9. Alright, we're on the hunt again. My price range is around 700-900 for a new one :smile: I hope anyone can help me.

10. If youre quick theres one back up on the OutNet theOutnet.com
    Only one there though by the look of it.

11. ^I missed it..I am never quick enough..sigh..

12. Darn :sad:
    Mine might be going back so there might be another one back up there in about a week or so.

13. but why???