Would like to see your comment

you should ask her to tell you honestly if she likes it or not. if she says no, return it ASAP and get her to pick what she likes instead. there's nothing worse than an unloved LV :yes:

You are a sweet hubby!! :heart: I agree with deluxeduck- ask her to tell you honestly. Everyone has different taste, it may just not be the right bag for her. If not, you can bring her to LV and she can choose one that fits her style perfectly, and then you will both be happy. Good luck!;)

Another thing I just thought of, is that maybe she loves it and is saving it for just the right occasion, it is a bit dressy. Or perhaps she just loves it so much she's intimidated by it and doesn't want to ruin it. I have felt that way about my bags and will wear the ones I like the LEAST rather than the most.

:blush: That is seriously so WONDERFUL of you to go onto a purse forum, make a user account and ask out of love and concern in regards to one of your wife's passions.

I am soo blown away by this that I can't even respond to your question! heehee. Sorry, I'm no help.

p.s. This is definitely going to be a conversation piece over dinner tonight with my purse hating bf. :P

I agree with asking about if she's waiting to use it for a special time. My hubby bought a bag for me a week ago and I haven't touched it. Not that I don't like it, because I do. I just don't like to be switching out my bags every other week. I want to wait for a more summer-like day so it matches my outfits better. :yes:

And if she isn't really into it then she can pick something out to replace it. I know I would be into that :nuts: