Would like to figure this out before I'm 50!

i see what you mean but you never know if the ebay bag was ever worn as vic beckhams probably is. i owned a lot ostrich bags and the more i used them the softer and more beautiful they became. the ones i just stored and used rarely stayed exactly the way i bought them . ostrich is a leather that loves to be used. ;)

My dream is a fuschia ostrich birkin or a kelly! But when I saw flossyfigaro's gold ostrich kelly on ebay, my heart really went pitter patter! It is stunning! So whether you go for a bold color (and there are just SO many to choose from) or gold, anything in ostrich would make a fine addition to your collection! I say go for it!

I'm afraid I can't be of much help on this one, as I'm not a fan of ostrich nor of rigid Kellys...so the two combined...But, I agree with Greentea about the ostrich Plume, that appeals more to me...JMHO:flowers:

Thank you EVERYONE! Your helpful advice is priceless....

Greentea....I haven't considered the Birkin. I think I need to try one on to see if I like the style on me. This will probably come a little more down the road....

What about the price guys....I think Flossy's would come to around $7,995.00 USD after exchange rate and Lady's is a tad bit less expensive but not by much. I'm thinking this is the going rate for a used Ostrich bag although there is one I'm not sure about authenticity going for $5,800.00.

Also, I'm not rushing to get any of these bags....I'm more interested in making sure this is what I want first.:flowers:

I just suggested the Plume because you already have Mizz Kelly and were comtemplating the Chamonix Plume. Since gold ostrich and your Chocolate (Clemence/Togo?) are quite similar in color family, it might be nice to have the gold ostrich in a different style?

$5800 seems really low to me. What condition is it in?
For the extra $$ i would probably go for flossy's because it is in excellent condition and you know authenticity is no issue!

I would just take your time and think about it. Make sure this is what you really want!

The $5800 bag has a lot more wear on it. I think LA's is a good price and gorgeous bag. Now I'm starting to say forget the Plume and get this gold Kelly if you can. It IS TDF!!

I guess I'm just unsure of your finances and what's doable for you at this time...
This is sooo tough!!

Oh, you understand me completely, Greentea. I DO like to have different bags to select from on a daily basis. So when I was thinking about another addition, I did think that I already have a Kelly and a Bolide so I should be looking at another style bag.....that's where the Plume came in. But......then I saw that darn bag VB was carrying and it was all over. All rational thinking flew out the window....:blink:

Yea. This one's a toughy. I had absolutely no problem with Mizz Kelly and Black Box Bolide. I knew I'd use those two bags until doomsday so I just went for it. This is a bit different for me....the Ostrich is so distinctive.

if you can go get it it is gorgeous the colour fab and goes with everything ( so you´ll wear it a lot) and it is very reasonable priced.
BTW there is not such thing as "too many kelly birkins whatsoever hermès" :lol:

Ok....can I tell you guys a secret? .....before last week I always thought Gold Ostrich looked like nipples gone wild..... What if I buy the bag 'cause I love it today and one day, weeks even years from now I look at it and think, what have I done!?!?!?! It's the nipple bag...I can't wear this!?!?!?!

See? This is how my mind works.......