would like some thoughts!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi!
    in august i am going to have the opportunity to buy ONE handbag for the year! *gulp*
    financially it's a big year coming up and buying a ton of bags doesn't fit into the equation...
    so, my dh and i talked and came to an agreement...i will buy one AMAZING bag for the year...
    i love the gauffre and was wondering what you guys thought...is it classic enough? i love the nylon, always have...so, any feedback would be great...i can spend about 1300...
    thanks in advance!!!!!:wlae::wlae::wlae:

2. hmmm..In all honesty..most gauffres are over 1300..There is a gauffre hobo(I have it in camel nylon)..thats 1290..but all my other gauffres are higher in price.Try on all the diff styles and see what suits u most.I found that I love the E/W gauffre style best..it hangs so nicely and has the optional messenger strap.(great for mommies runnin errands!)

3. oh..i forgot..LOL...to answer yer question..The gauffre is a fab bag.If i could only own ONE bag..It would be my leather cera gauufre!

4. this is the one i'm loving...what do you think?

Neiman Marcus

5. ^THATS the one I have...LOL!

its a great bag!go for it!

6. The one you picked is lovely -- as all the Gauffres seem to be! If you're going to pick a Gaufrre, you will have a very sweet bag! Have fun looking, trying them and choosing!

Yep to Jill! The cera satchel is pure BLISS!

7. songofthesea - I love that bag! I was thinking about getting that one for "everyday" - I have the cera leather e/w satchel, but it's not for everyday.

Go for it - which color do you think? I'd recommend the black...

bisbee

8. songofthesea, gorgeous bag, i just saw it at jillsconsignment (i believe it's the same one but not 100% sure) this morning for little under 700. i think it's brand new with dustbag.....check it out.