Would like opinions on this Bulova watch

ladyash

O.G.
Jun 5, 2010
Canada
I was at the mall browsing today when this watch caught my eye! I think I'm in love...especially with the price! I have been looking for an inexpensive watch and I so far haven't found that perfect one yet...My sister said it had better look spectacular in real life because she thinks it is ugly (I sent her the link a few seconds ago). My mom loves it and my dad just kind of shrugged his shoulders...I didn't buy it today because apparently the whole mall is going tax free in a couple of weeks so I am waiting for that so I can save myself the taxes. I have too many school bills to pay to invest hundreds on a watch at the moment...So what does everyone think? Will this be something that I can wear for years without it going out of style? Will it still look ok with gold jewellery?
I do like antique and vintage more than I like brand new so I'm not sure if style is something I have to worry a lot about as long as I'm not going oversized and trendy. I have been searching for two toned for the longest time but I just don't like any of the styles. I also tried on a few that had diamonds in them and they were too blingy for me to want to wear daily, plus the thought of losing diamonds out of a watch would keep me from wearing it under coats and with sweaters...I think diamondless is the way to go.

http://www.bulova.com/brands/carave...=caravelle&id=78&coll_id=59&origin=collection

ladyash

O.G.
Jun 5, 2010
Canada
I figured it was because I'm in canada the reason no one else can see the link. It's $125 in Canada which I don't think I could find anything better for that price point.