Would it work?

PinkCapulet

Pretty in Pink!!
Feb 21, 2007
Hello my fellow TPF-ers!
Hope as the holidays draw near I hope my little nose butt in finds you well. I have a question (don't I always!?) I have come across a beautiful, like new Sprouse Rose Speedy. Since I was not able to get my hands on the graffiti one, I am seriously eye-ing the roses. Now, my favorite color is pink (who knew, right?) and I love monogram bags because to me, brown and pink work. I wear pink in almost EVERY outfit and was wondering if you guys and gals think the roses, though not a ton of pink, would look weird with a pink outfit? Should I hold out until I find the pink graffiti bag? Help a pink girl out!?

I don't think the Rose Speedy would look weird w/ pink outfits. However, if I were you, I'd try to wear something that doesn't have too much pink or too much design because the Speedy is already an eye-catcher :biggrin:

My favorite color is pink too! I would wait to find the pink graffiti bag bc that's my HG!! & I'm not a big fan of the roses.. But if u get it I think the amount of pink in your outfit should be minimal..

Get it only if you really love it -- don't settle for the Roses Speedy when you really want the Graffifi Speedy. I like Graffiti more than Roses (I have the fuchsia Graffifi Speedy).

I have both speedys and have worn pink with the Roses many times. I love pink as well but you don't want to wear something that competes with the bag. A pink scarf, flats or a lighter/pale pink blouse would look lovely with the Roeses bag. IMO, the Pink graffiti is not as pink as the pink in the Roses bag, it's more of a coral/pink color so I'm not sure how it would look paired the same.

I tend to wear more neutral colors like black, gray, white when I carry the graffiti.

i think that you should settle for the roses speedy unless you truely want and will love it.

otherwise i would just continue the search for the graffitti and not leave the roses speedy unused and kept in storage :yes:

i think it would look nice. However, i'm not a fan of roses speedy and i really like graffiti speedy. why not wait for the one you really want in the first place? i' m sure it'll come up! good luck!

I really love the Pink Graffiti! I think that would be a better suited for me. I like the unique style of both, I'm just wondering about using it with like, everyday wear. What do you think about it as an everyday bag?

I prefer the roses to the graffiti, but buy what you like.
Yes i think it can be an everyday bag as long as you keep your clothes simple.
If you want to wear pink clothes and carry a pink speedy, keep the lines clean, ie, no ruffles, too much patterns, etc on the clothes :smile:

I would do the pink graffiti over the roses.
But since you love mono bags and pink, have you looked into a mon mono speedy with the fushia as your main mono/ stripe color ?