Would it be too OTT to use a GH Work as a Gym Bag (5 star gym facility for women)

KDC

miss old school Bal
O.G.
Feb 8, 2007
What do you think? If I did get my GH Work, I would want to use it as often as possible. Would it be too weird taking it to the gym too?

IMO, not weird at all.
When I was in Switzerland, in the super mkt, you have to bring your own plastic bag ..... and I always forgot so, I put all kind of vegetable in my work bag.
or maybe I'm weird LOL
I think we can use wherever or whenever we want :biggrin:

I used to use my old LVs as gym bags. Afterall they weren't getting much use- just sitting in the dark in my closet. I suppose it would be okay to use Balenciaga as a gym bag. Not tacky at all. Just filthy rich!

There is no way I would ever put my gym clothes and sneakers into an expensive bag! I bought a large Vera Bradley tote for that. That way it easy to wash also since its cloth.

There's never a RIGHT or WRONG...march to the beat of your own drum! That is the essence of style, as well as confidence.

Yep, I agree with that, too! I think it'd be COOL to use it as a gym bag.... You can always put your stuff post work out in a giant ziplock if you wanted! Like ICB said, you could even begin a trend. :heart:

i AM currently using my Work as a gym bag but I go get my own locker so its safe and i ziplock my clothes & toiletries -its the perfect size and because i'm out all day - i dont drive- i really dont want to lug yet another bag and my work fits everything perfectly so why not?:smile::yes: