Would it be too OTT to use a GH Work as a Gym Bag (5 star gym facility for women)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What do you think? If I did get my GH Work, I would want to use it as often as possible. Would it be too weird taking it to the gym too?

2. IMO, not weird at all.
    When I was in Switzerland, in the super mkt, you have to bring your own plastic bag ..... and I always forgot so, I put all kind of vegetable in my work bag.
    or maybe I'm weird LOL
    I think we can use wherever or whenever we want :biggrin:

3. If you don't baby your bags- then sure- use it to the max!!

4. hmmm. I wouldn't use it for a gym bag but that is just me.

5. I used to use my old LVs as gym bags. Afterall they weren't getting much use- just sitting in the dark in my closet. I suppose it would be okay to use Balenciaga as a gym bag. Not tacky at all. Just filthy rich!

6. There's never a RIGHT or WRONG...march to the beat of your own drum! That is the essence of style, as well as confidence.

7. :yes::yahoo::yahoo::okay:

I completely agree. Just do what you feel like doing - who knows you might even start a trend.

8. There is no way I would ever put my gym clothes and sneakers into an expensive bag! I bought a large Vera Bradley tote for that. That way it easy to wash also since its cloth.

9. Yep, I agree with that, too! I think it'd be COOL to use it as a gym bag.... You can always put your stuff post work out in a giant ziplock if you wanted! Like ICB said, you could even begin a trend. :heart:

10. I agree. I personally wouldn't but it is your money that bought that bag and you can do whatever you want with it.

11. I'd only be worried that it may get stolen? :confused1:

I know you said its a 5 star gym facility - but it can happen...

If thats not an issue then I would go for it for sure!

12. i AM currently using my Work as a gym bag but I go get my own locker so its safe and i ziplock my clothes & toiletries -its the perfect size and because i'm out all day - i dont drive- i really dont want to lug yet another bag and my work fits everything perfectly so why not?:smile::yes:

13. heck, i'd use a WORK as my gym bag!!! totally ROCK IT!!! :o)

14. i would totally use my b-bags as a gym bag but i wouldn't put my bag on those germ infested lockers.

15. I love all of your styles and opinions! Keep em' coming!