Would it be silly of me to buy a Black M/L Caviar w SHW if I have it in Lambskin GHW?

Chanieish

May 24, 2010
My lovely TPFers,

I just got a black M/L lambskin flap in GHW (yesterday, woohoo :yahoo:). I love the luxuriousness of the lambskin and the classy GHW. However, now I am thinking of getting another black M/L flap, this time in caviar and SHW. I like the more casual look of caviar and SHW, as well as the low maintenance. Am I silly for wanting almost the same thing ($3900 worth of silly?) I really like the m/l size as sometimes my jumbo looks a bit large on me and I don't really carry much.

Do you have different variations of the "same" bag?

Thanks for your input. :biggrin:

I don't think its silly at all! Many TPFers here have both combinations and they use theirs all the time. I say go for it! and remember to post pictures of your new m/l flap ;)

Congratulations for your new baby... I have both in lambskin and caviar but both maxi. It's a classic piece you will not regret.

Now I'm confused between buying reissue 255 jumbo either black matte GHW or grey matte SHW both distressed leather. Love them both.. Any suggestion?

Is there another color you've been wanting? Maybe go check them out & you may see something else to change up your collection:smile: if I had the chance, I would buy red or this turquoise I saw someone here reveal. TDF. either way, happy shopping!!

i don't think so. like you said, the caviar with shw is more casual and low maintenance. the ghw/lamb gives the bag a completely different "look" even though it's the exact same style.
if you're unsure, maybe check out another color since you seem to really like the m/l style.