Would it be daft to...

The fushia is gorgey but I think it looks better as a little colour pop bag, JMHO but I think the Bays would be too big, I would definitely go for matching accessories though!

The fushia is gorgey but I think it looks better as a little colour pop bag, JMHO but I think the Bays would be too big, I would definitely go for matching accessories though!

It wouldnt be too big i have the really bright pink patent bayswater i like colours better than having all the same colour bags hmm

Given that you have the pink patent bays, I'd probably save the money as there is bound to be something else that will also catch your eye! SBS is gorgeous by the way... I guess you could also remove the strap for a 'mini bays' to satisfy your craving!! :smile:

What's the leather on the new fuchsia? I have the same luxury problem: I have ordered the sbs, also have the hot pink patent from last season and now wonder about the bays lol!!

I have the powder beige sbs and bays and they are actually very different... (really!... I think...!)