Would it be a bad thing if I used a wapity to hide...

1. feminine hygiene products in my purse?:lol: Seriously, I hate opening my bag and seeing those things glaring at me. A Wapity might make those few days of the month a little more enjoyable.:rolleyes: :lol:

I hope this doesn't offend anyone.:rolleyes: :flowers:

2. What a good idea:idea: Think I'll do that too next month:lol:

3. Can't see why not;) In fact it's a good idea:idea:

4. I think its a great idea!. It can make that time of the month cooler. I use my COACH wristlet for that =D

5. I guessed you were going to say that!! why would that be bad? use it for what you want :yes:

6. It's not offensive at all. I mean, I don't think tampons are offensive.

7. Hmmm...should I pay $275.00 or $335.00 to hide my feminine hygiene products...I could only ask a question like this here at the Purse Forum.:tender: :lol:
    $275.00
    [​IMG]

$335.00
    [​IMG]

8. Ohhh MC in white:tender:

9. Thanks, ladies. There was actually someone here on this forum (cannot remember the screen name) who was offended after seeing someone's tampon (brand new, wrapped) in a thread about what people carried in their bags. A tampon was one of the things in her bag...I didn't see the big deal since we're mostly girls here. :rolleyes:

10. I have my eye on the white MC, though I've seen some out there where the color starts to wear off at the edges. AND my black multi color pochette that I treat very very well is showing some signs of wear like that....I don't even use it that much. I heard this was a problem they had and brought it to a store yesterday and they told me that's normal, I'm still going to bring it to another store that has better customer service, the one I was at I've never had a wonderful experience in......but I'm kinda attached to this pochette (sentimental) so don't know if I really want to give it up anyway if they would exchange. So long story short, I guess what I'm getting at is that I don't know if I can bring myself to buy another multi color and I would probably be rougher on the wapity than my pochette, and I can't accept the fact that the colored monogram can start to wear off, that's just not acceptable to me!

11. That's actually a great idea ! I need a fancy tampon holder too.. mm.. wapity !

12. If that person was offended by something that is a normal, natural part of almost every woman's life, he or she needs to get out more.

Now, a vibrator in your bag... well, it wouldn't offend ME, but it would make me chuckle.

13. I think it's a great idea to hide 'em and what better way than a wapity! Heck, one time I had a mini pad which somehow ended up in my checkbook (it didn't start out that way when I changed my purse!). Sure enough, I get to the grocery store, whip out my checkbook and wooooo, a flying mini pad on the cashier's counter! :wtf:

So yes, I am all for fabulous hygiene product storage in your purse!!

14. I have a white MC wallet and I love it. I treat it nicely and so far (5 months) it seems about as good as new. I would get that because I much prefer the multicolore in small accessories.

15. Same here!:upsidedown:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice