would i sell my trevi pm or not?

bbrus

Jan 6, 2010
i have a trevi pm which i rarely used..it still looks almost new..pls help me find the best place to sell it at the best price possible..i know trevi pm is really gorgeous..but i find myself using my saleya mm more since it suits my needs better..i know that ebay is one of the options..but is it the best option?..and at what price do you think should i sell it?..at that price $___, do you think it's really worth selling the trevi pm?..it just sits in my closet..and now i'm thinking of sc cherry pm..:smile:

Please note that buying/selling/trading or soliciting for such is not permitted here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ravena

Sep 14, 2011
if it s sitting in your closet you should definitly sell it!
how old is your trevi?
i reamember that stores take huge amount if they buy from
you. definitly try to sell it by yourself.
bonanza or ebay are good choices.
ebay is having huge fees but there s no way that you won t loose money if you sell it.
IMO the biggest lost is to have bag that you re not using,
I d sell it and buy myself something that i ll use!
Good luck

bbrus

Jan 6, 2010
I think I saw consignment stores selling it for 1500. BTW what is the damier tote bag you have in your signature? it is heavenly!
that's my saleya mm..i thought i didn't like it before, but now, i consider it my most useful bag..it's very roomy and i don't need to baby it..and one of the things i like is that it has a zipper--makes me feel safe....the other bags are the trevi pm and sc choco pm and my DE zippy wallet............one thing that i regret is not buying a saleya pm when it was still available in LV stores..it's because i want a smaller bag that i can tote around---so now, i'm contemplating on a DE papillon....and also dreaming of the sc cherry pm :smile:

bbrus

Jan 6, 2010
if it s sitting in your closet you should definitly sell it!
how old is your trevi?
i reamember that stores take huge amount if they buy from
you. definitly try to sell it by yourself.
bonanza or ebay are good choices.
ebay is having huge fees but there s no way that you won t loose money if you sell it.
IMO the biggest lost is to have bag that you re not using,
I d sell it and buy myself something that i ll use!
Good luck

you're so right....thank you for your response :smile:

bbrus

Jan 6, 2010
Wow I would keep it it's a classic to me .

you're right..it's a classic and it's really gorgeous..that's why a part of me says to keep it and on the other hand, if i see it just sitting on my closet, i feel like selling it----to fund for a DE papillon and/or sc pm cherry..:smile:

LVoeletters

only the best
Aug 13, 2011
constant state of wanting sparkle
that's my saleya mm..i thought i didn't like it before, but now, i consider it my most useful bag..it's very roomy and i don't need to baby it..and one of the things i like is that it has a zipper--makes me feel safe....the other bags are the trevi pm and sc choco pm and my DE zippy wallet............one thing that i regret is not buying a saleya pm when it was still available in LV stores..it's because i want a smaller bag that i can tote around---so now, i'm contemplating on a DE papillon....and also dreaming of the sc cherry pm :smile:
how do the handles feel on your shoulder when you carry your heaviest? I think i saw a papillion on either yoogis or fashionphile or annsff!

needlv

O.G.
Jan 11, 2008
Australia
I would sell it. Try selling it on bonanza first. If you dont' get any reasonable offers within a month or two - try the consignment stores.

sayakayumi

Aphrodite A
O.G.
Jul 18, 2010
I would sell it. Try selling it on bonanza first. If you dont' get any reasonable offers within a month or two - try the consignment stores.
Hi needlv, do you think selling on bonanza is better than ebay?