would i be mad?????

Hm, tricky one... maybe wait some time and then see if you really don't love them anymore... I think you should keep at least one of them... (choco IMO) Maybe after a while you'll feel the need to use a larger one? I thought they also looked very nice on you, not at all too big!

no no no! don't do it. I have a antracite medium and a chocolate 06, so virtually the same as you and they are so different from each other, the smell the feel everything that I don't think you could sell one and keep the other as you would miss the other one. I have a baby paddy too and I sometimes get annoyed with it as it is too small for some trips and not as comfortable as the mediums. I think maybe you want to sell them, as you can get the thrill of buying new bags, but you probably will miss them if they are gone. I have sold things in the past to free up some money and felt sad later. I had a lot of jennifer meyer jelwery that I did that with and I wanted it back as soon as I sold it:sad:

oh also, with the medium if you sometime carry it in your hand and switch hands when you walk, it's like a mini arm workout without the gym;) My boyfriend sometimes calls my bags kettle bells as they are pretty heavy. He is also strangely in love with my baby paddy and thinks I should sell my mediums and just keep the baby, but I don't want to.

I wouldn't be in a big rush to get rid of any of your collection to be honest. I think it's worth holding onto things a little bit longer to really clearly see what you will need & use in the long term.

I've seen the pics of you with the normal paddy and it does not look big on you - although I think the silverado you got is the bigger version they made - and it doesn't look big either. It's easy to get excited and sell and buy without thinking - but the 2 reg paddys you have left may be very hard to get back later on... If you must - I'd sell the aubergine, and keep the choc. Your metallic silverado is a great metallic shade to compensate.

Just my 2 cents... ;)

I think if you've sold two already and didn't miss them, then you'll probably not miss your other two either.

Why not, if you have the time, test yourself by hiding them away for a while?
If you find yourself forgetting all about them in a few weeks, you can probably safely get rid of them. If on the other hand you wish you could go use them again, then you probably shouldn't sell.

That's the point I'm at with some of my old bags. I found some old bags I haven't used in years, but don't want to sell them. :shame: I'll never really use them anyway though, so I'm going to ebay them. (they're not Chloes, just highstreet brands).

the problem i have ladies is that the shoulder straps dig into my arms causing painful red marks!!! i think they are a great size and i love my silverado!!!
its just the fact they are so heavy!
i love the colour of it to bits, but the bags not in the best condition either, i would love to sell the choco and get maybe a 06 baby one in choco, or try and find one that in better condition! i have seen a few lately on ebay!
i have a girl interested in it so if i sell the choco the money is going towards a better condition one or a baby one!

In that case, sell them.
If you really feel like the regular size is not the right one for you, then it is pointless to keep them.
IMO fabulous bags should be loved, so if you really wont use them, pass them on to a new "mummy"!

Sell! You know you are not happy with them! My gosh what do you carry in them that causes them to leave painful red marks on your shoulders? If you are hauling around that much, seems you need a big bag!! My reg. medium paddy is a joy to carry, I am 5'4 and not that big, and have scrawny shoulders and arms!! Lighten that load!!I am not going to carry any bag that causes me to wince in pain!!