Would I be happy with these guys?

1. I have a credit from Coach to spend, it's burning a hole in my wallet (actually i'm afraid to lose it), so I need to spend it NOW. I was waiting for the new collection to come in, but most of it is suede, and i'm just too lazy to take care of a suede bag. I also need something big for everyday use as I have a toddler. Do you think these two bags are classic bags that I could use for awhile? I like the legacy bags buy they aren't big enough, I think?

brshoulder.jpg largecarryall.jpg
  2. I love the brown! But it doesn't have a zip top, which can be annoying for some people. I like the shape of the black one. Do you have a store near you that you could try some on at? That way you'll know the sizes and what would be big enough for you. I think both styles are classic.

3. I'd go for the black one-always a classic!:yes:

4. I love the second one! Get it!!!

5. I actually may have enough of a credit to buy both. I'm just wondering if both bags are too similar? Maybe I should just get one, and look for something different later?

6. They are totally different. You will see that in the store. I always have a hard time making a decision.

7. I love both of those!

8. I have similiar bags in both styles, and the answer is yes and yes. The first one is a bit more casual though, so that is something to think about.

9. I LOVE the second one! I really want that bag, and hopefully I can get it by June of next year. I think it's a nice, big bag.

10. Get the brown tote for sure. I have it and love it. It's really roomy, and the fact that it has no closed top doesn't bother me; it's actually great because you can take out stuff in a hurry really easily (phone, wallet, change, etc) so it's really useful. It looks amazing and the leather feels great. The colour is gorgeous too:yes:

11. I like the black, it is so classic and beautiful!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice