Would get just 1 or 2??

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi everyone, was just looking through e-Luxury prices and I realized that the MC range is so much more expensive than the Monogram line.

I am loving the White MC Priscilla but for that price I can also get the Monogram Speedy 25/30 plus Mono Petit Noe/Mini Noe and still get some change!!

Should I get just the priscilla or 2 of the monogram?? :confused1:

2. IMO,it's better if you just get one shoulder bag like mono batignolles H,V and get something from damier like speedy 25. 2 bags from 2 different line..

3. i agree........
    get 2 bags instead....

4. Get what you really want ! If you use the one MC bag more, you'll get your value back anyways ! :yes:

5. Same here, get what you like more;)

6. hmmm.....the thing is, I like them all and cant really decide....and I am not only limiting my choice to just the monogram speedy and noe....I might get the mono speedy and epi petit noe....still very unsure :wlae:

7. Oh..in that case I'll get two bags.:P Have you considered the new Azur line:graucho:

8. I have not seen the real thing and thus cant say whether I'll like it or not. But from the pictures, i much prefer the normal damier than azur

9. I would buy two bags.

10. in ur case, i would rather get 2 than 1 though.. :heart:

and are u from sydney? i feel like seeing u somewhere but i couldnt recall..

11. 2!!

12. I would get two bags. I agree get the speedy and a shoulder bag.

13. Two !!! :yes:

14. Just get them all. teehee

15. get 2!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice