Would appreciate your opinions - chèvre??

Quapa

Aug 31, 2013
I've just won this black day on eBay, and from what I can see, I'm assuming it's chèvre leather.

The seller is a huge company who couldn't answer my Q about the leather.

What do you think?

http://www.ebay.de/itm/191177572711

I'm not quite an expert but I'd say it's likely to be chevre based more on the fact the mirror has the pocket on the back, and I can't remember when they stopped doing that little pocket but I'm pretty sure it was before they stopped doing chevre leather... Do you want it to be chevre or are you not fussed?

I'm not quite an expert but I'd say it's likely to be chevre based more on the fact the mirror has the pocket on the back, and I can't remember when they stopped doing that little pocket but I'm pretty sure it was before they stopped doing chevre leather... Do you want it to be chevre or are you not fussed?

I want it to be chèvre... Or soft agneau :smile:

Bag arrived! Omgosh i didn't think i'd like the Day as much as I do... it's so nice to carry.

The bag came with extra tassels and the dust bag - I think it's chèvre, though it's not as soft as my Sapin First. It's gorgeous though and was only £250 all in! :cool:

Here are some pics:

Thanks all! I'm loving this bag more and more - it's beautiful and so easy to use.

F7DD99A7-63E8-46A0-9D24-86742458976B_zpstvtses51.jpg

CC697DAA-6F44-451C-9B7E-685A480F04C6_zpsvct0btx3.jpg