Would anyone like to do a Woodbury Commons meet?

Rockerchic

O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
The Chanel store at Woodbury is quite small but there is alot of other good shopping. Weekdays are especially quiet so I would recommend we meet on a Thursday if possible. Let me know if anyone has any interest!

Stacy-I would definately meet. I feel so bad our last attempt at a Meet and Greet in NYC didn't work out. I'll help you organize if you want. Let me know...

I would love to come Stacy, but right now the only day I could possibly make it, assuming we meet early, is on a Friday, because of my ongoing classes. :sad: I have class until 5:30pm on Thursday's. :sad: Also, I'm going to Chicago for 21082843 weddings (well, a lot haha) the last weekend in July, so I potentially couldn't do that Friday either! :sad: When a date is set, I'll try my best to make it and see what happens. :P It sounds like a lot of fun, and I'd love to meet you fabulous ladies... plus, I love Woodbury haha! :P

RC: i wld LOVE to meet you at Woodbury commons ! BUt i live half the world away ! haahaa, i may be planning a trip to NYC in Dec though !

I had such a great time there in March ... Woodbury as well as NYC itself

I would love to come as well. I have been dying for an excuse to get back to Woodbury Commons..
I am on the East Coast, but in MD. so it would have to be a weekend for me.- So if you guys do it on a Saturday I am there..
In Aug I am out of town Aug 4 and Aug 11