Would anyone like a Purple Crash AP?

lovebags2

O.G.
Oct 12, 2007
Hi Ladies,

Well, as you all know by now. I"m not brave enough to wear a purple crash. BUT, I still enjoy seeing everyone's pictures and would LOVE a purple crash AP. That way, I can join in all the fun and excitement over purple (which I happen to love that color btw)!

Anyone interested?

As a 2'nd choice. I'd love a petrol AP. Or why not both?

I was offered purple crash AP with my fall order in addition to black crash, chocolate crash, and pewter. Ashley said they should be receiving all four at the end of August. Hope that helps.

Thanks. That helps a lot because I was thinking of Chocolate Crash as another option. But, I"m craving to try something new in BE!

Right now, I"m leaning toward taking the plunge for a purple crash.

You know I"m definetely not brave enough to wear a purple crash bag, but I think I'd love this color in a wallet. I'd smile and think of all the PF ladies here, that encouraged me to break out a bit of my comfort zone. But, then again, the pewter crash AP wasn't for me. That said, I do love the color purple and it's so much deeper then pewter. I think.

Thoughts?

Lovebags2, Same here, I couldn't wear a full sized bag in a blingy leather, such as purple crash. I just could not pull it off. But for an AP, maybe.

Lovebags2, Same here, I couldn't wear a full sized bag in a blingy leather, such as purple crash. I just could not pull it off. But for an AP, maybe.

I have always felt the same way about blingy leather, but I went ahead and ordered the pewter crash LM midi! I have NEVER had a "metallic" bag... oh, I sure hope I don't open the bag and feel like I have made a mistake!:faint::faint:

Well, I sure enjoy wearing some blingy jewelry around so maybe my pewter crash purse will be perfect!!:queen:

I think both would be awesome...
I am not a metallics girl, either... but i am enjoying my pewter HM... it is such a simple style that the bling factor isnt much of an issue...
Having said that, i am looking forward to a BE in choco crash! Purple would be too much for me... i need to take baby steps!

Can someone tell me - is the angel purse big. I am looking for a new purse and have looked at the measurements of the AP and it is 6in wide and 4in tall. I normally like a smaller boxy purse that has section for notes, card slots and a coin section. I understand there are two pockets which you can keep your cards in one and notes in the other?

What's your opinion on the AP and how do you organise yours? Please tell.....:smile: