Would anyone ever do this?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was wondering if anyone would do this or has done this: buy 2 of the same bag style in the same print (with the print varying a little bit between both bags).

I mean .. is that just insane and pointless to do or do you think it's actually okay?

2. I was actually looking at a 2nd Foresta BV b/c it had parts of the pattern that mine doesn't.

3. ahh ok QueenLouis!! Thanks!! :yes: lol i needed justifcation for me to go through with this ... I figured if people said it was okay to do that I'd do it :biggrin:

4. I have talked myself down from doing that quite a few times.

5. When I've ordered online before not knowing what the bag would look like I've ordered 3 and sent to back 2 so I could pick the best one. Does that count?

6. robotkitten - lol I was gonna buy both bags and keep both ... :biggrin:

lambfashionista - I wish I could talk myself out of doing it but I'm so tempted. And as of late my willpower has been waning ... arghh

7. As much as I am tempted to, I don't think I'll do it. Unless of course, you really really really really like the print and wants a complete print set - then you'll have to buy different place placement on the same bag. Umm..am I even making sense here?? Haha ..

8. pinkpeony - lol i understand what you mean

9. haha.. i guess it depends if you REALLY want the different prints! i try to just find my one favorite print only cause i can't afford it! lol..

ie. i have a foresta bella with the placement i love. then i so happen to have another one but with a different placement. Turns out it's really cute too but i can't keep it so I'm gonna have to sell it! so is that what you mean sorta?

10. Yes leen!! That's totally what I mean :yes:
    I'm gonna keep thinking about it ...

thanks everyone for your feedback :smile:

11. Tokidokiangel, so which bags to you have two of?? And do they have different print placements?

Or is it that you found something and you wanna get it!!! =)

12. I found something and I wanna get it :biggrin:
    But .. I don't NEED 2 of them .. haha

13. Tokidoki Angel: If you really like the print in both bags, then keep them both .

14. i'd probably buy a bag i liked better and sell the other one, the exception being my foresta BV coz i'm so emotionally attached to it. my problem is there are so many styles that i want that i'd just buy the print in another style first.

15. i think it's completely ok to have two of the same bag style in the same print with different placement, as long as you love them both. heh