Would anyone be able to

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. tell me where I could find a courier?

I have been doing a search on the forum today and I have fallen in love with the courier. I love that it can go across the body and leave my hands free. Esp. now with summer, it will be a great bag to use when going on day trips where I dont wan to be carrying a handbag foor iems I made need.

Has anyone see any in the stores? I did check with AR and they have black and emerald.

TIA!!

2. I saw one today in black at Barney's Dallas!

3. Thanks!

I may just go with black, but I wanted to see if maybe I could find a pop color.

I really like the blueberry from the pictures I have seen and the red is pretty as well.

I am going to keep my fingers crossed and working tomorrow morning. I am going to call to as many places as I can!!

4. I heard that Barney's in NYC has it in Ink.

5. Last time I was in Barneys in NYC (about 2 weeks ago) they had Rouille and Emerald and the leather was TDF!! Good luck in your search!!! :graucho:

6. I was at Barney's NY yesterday and they also had a courier in grenat.

7. susan's burlingame has one in vert gazon. Have you called BalNY. You may want to give them a shot.

8. WOW! Ink would be amazing!! It has the most beautiful undertones - depending on the light... Can't wait to hear - and see pics of - what you are getting.. :yes:

9. Thank you very much!!

I am going to call a few places today. I hope to find one!!

10. blueberry courier, i will vote for blueberry, the color is amazing when it's under the sun

11. as you know, i vote for rouge VIF!

but vert gazon on a courier would be amazing as well!! maybe you should call susan's in burlingame... i would love to get one but i'm on an out-of-EU bag ban :smile: