Would anyone be able to help

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. out a fellow bag lover?

I am looking for the Chloe Conteen. I want it in black or choc. Would anyone know where I could find it? I dont care if it is on sale or not.

2. Sorry, I don't know.

Hopefully someone will be able to help you soon. :biggrin:

3. The conteen edith? I'll tell you now the black doesn't look good...I haven't seen it in the chocolate, but I have and LOVE the whiskey, and I think that's on sale at aloharag. Otherwise, I don't know. chloehandbags I think it's the edith shoulder bag. I have pics of it in my bag showcase and somewhere else on the forum.

4. ^ Thanks, nerdphanie! :flowers:

I remembered what it was after I posted. :rolleyes: I'm being an idiot today, apparently!!! :Push: :Push: :shame:

5. if you're in the US have you tried all the department stores having sales...(Saks, Neimans, Nordstroms, bloomingdales, bergdorf)?

6. Yes, I have tried the US but I havent been able to find choc or black.

Does anyone have a picture of their choc or black conteen?

7. *Bump*

I'm sure i've seen a picture of this just a day or two ago...but i can't for the life of me find it.:hysteric:

Anyone?:smile:

8. I found the chocolate! It's on sale at bergdorfgoodman.com. Still in stock!