would a strap work with Flame?

jackiec

May 14, 2009
hi,
just bought a gorgeous black quilted Flame from Zappos and it said that it came with a strap but it did not. (they actually credited me $45!) My question is whether it's even possible to carry it with a strap .....

thanks

Hisgeekygrrrl

Dreamer of dreams
O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
I think that would be very awkward personally. The newer flames come with the strap. The woven and I think treasure flames. You could try one of those.

Belle79

Jan 25, 2010
CT
The Treasure Flames come with a strap and two little o rings to clip it on but I haven't seen that on any of the quilted Flames.

jackie - will you post pics of your new Flame?

jackiec

May 14, 2009
no the only place to put a strap would be on the handle rings ....it's not a big deal for me. I would need to do it maybe 6 times a year so I may buy a strap and just put it on those rings. I just love the bag too much to send it back!! will post pics shortly.

Belle79

Jan 25, 2010
CT
Can't wait to see pics! I am waiting for the black alligator Treasure Flame but Asteralice shipping is taking FOREVER

Belle79

Jan 25, 2010
CT
help! how do I post pics?
Oh boy, I'm not sure how to explain that. Select Go Advanced at the bottom of the page and then the box that comes up will have a paper clip you can click on to add attachments. Then browse for them on your computer and click upload....

jackiec

May 14, 2009
thanks, my files are too big ...tried to resize, but then couldn't find the resized files!!!

Belle79

Jan 25, 2010
CT
You can still tell that's it's adorable - I'm so glad that RM made a smaller satchel because I am not a big bag girl and this one looks perfect...