Would a Speedy 30 look overbearing on a 5ft frame?

Plastik

Apr 17, 2007
I’m 5ft and about 95lbs. I want a Speedy 30 but I don’t know if I would be able to pull it off without looking like I’m carrying my mother’s bag. I’m not anywhere near a boutique so I can’t try it out in person. I looked around and saw some pictures but the girls are 5’5. Thanks guys!

:confused1:

Hey!
I have the Damier Azur Speedy 30, and i'm about 5'1, in my opinion, it looks great! there's alot of posts about this subject, just do a search! Hope this helps! Goodluck!

It's how you will feel carrying it. I'm 5'2", size 2/4 and I pull it off. A lot of the celebs carrying a 30 are really tiny, too. It just depends on whether you like a bigger looking bag on your frame.

Nope, I'm 5'2 and it looks fine on me. I posted a pic of myself in the Visual Aids thread, you can probably find it. I do have wedges on so I look a bit taller, but IMO, the bag looks fine.

I think the 25 would be way too small, they look kind of strange to me when someone is carrying one, unless it's a toddler. I am 5'4'' and have the 35 because I love the bigger bags, and it really isn't that big after you get used to it (and I stuff everything in there!)

But I think you would be just fine with the 30.

Have you seen Hilary Duff with her speedy 30? She looks fab and she's only 5'1" or something like that.

On another note I'm 5'2" and have a speedy 30 and don't mind it but I'm thinking about getting a speedy 25 in azur too.

Here are some picture of Hilary with some speedy 30's.

153.jpg

002lunch1ag.jpg

im 5'2" and petite and when i tried on the speedy 30 it looked pretty huge on me, and my bf agreed. The 25 is the perfect size for me and fits everythin i want. But everyones different, i see plenty of 'shorter' girls with the 30 and it looks very nice, it just didnt suit me.