Would a SA give me some shopping bags?

TokidokiAngel

I'm a Mrs. now!
O.G.
Apr 5, 2007
Hi :smile: First time poster in the Coach forum!

About a week ago my fiancee and I went to the Coach store on 5th Ave. I needed 3 Madison OP Art large wristlets (one each for my bridesmaids as gifts). I needed 2 silver and 1 black but since the only silver one they had in stock was dirty (looked like lipstick stains somehow) the SA was nice and put in an order for me to have my purchase shipped to my home from JAX. I asked for gift boxes which came with my shipment but now the problem is ... I don't have 3 Coach shopping bags to put each package in so that I can present them to my bridesmaids.

If I brought my receipt with me to the store and explained the situation to them do you think a SA would be kind enough to give me 3 small shopping bags? or do you think I'll have to go and buy a generic gift bag from someplace?

TIA! :biggrin:

I was buying a bag at my FP store yesterday, and I heard the SA's offering extra bags to a woman buying a couple of items in case she wanted separate bags - I'm sure you can get a few extra! :smile:

Thanks so much everyone! Going to head to the store sometime this week once the rain lets up. Also ... been eyeing a Kristen Leather (or maybe OP art?) Hobo for myself but also loving the OP art large Brooke ... :graucho: maybe once the wedding is over I can splurge :P

No, Coach is very cool about this they will give you the bags... If you want ribbon on the boxes or anything just bring in the items and they will prep it all for you..

Congrats on your wedding.

You probably don't need the receipt...at least around here in my area! Any time they have had new bags or supplies, my fav SAs always hand them to me. They are really sweet about that!! I would just explain why you need them, and I'm sure it will be totally fine. CONGRATS on your upcoming wedding!!!

The SAs always give me plenty of extra bags (and tissue paper) when I'm buying gifts. I've never had an issue when I ask.

I love that you're giving wristlets as bridesmaid gifts!