Would a Grey hobo look bad with red hair?

jess188

Mar 24, 2010
ok.. bad question. . but would the GIRL who has the red hair and the GREY of the bag clash? I like the look of girls with black hair or brown hair with the grey hobos, but I dont know if that is a color that would look good with my red haircolor? thoughts?:biggrin:

( yes, the purse itself would look bad with red hair... or awfully silly;))

Ugh. I hate when I have to make decisions, if there were only 1 handbag out there foir me to buy it would be alot easier. I have a Mackage leather coat in Gunmetal grey, is that too much grey then, would I need a pop of color?

No I think just the regular grey not eucalyptus. Of course, I wouldnt have to wear that bag with the Mackage coat either,. It is just that I am getting rid of a black bag and want a replacement bag, but not sure what color. I love the olive, but I am also liking the grey hobo.

Yes, I agree. Grey bags are wonderful for all hair color types. My hair has more reddish tones in it (I dye it a lot though), and I wear grey all of the time. I bet that it would look really flattering on a full blown red headed hottie!

^^ this is too funny. I just bought your Grey Zeus Havana you had for sale. :smile: I look forward to getting it. That is why I was posting about it.
When I get it I will post pics. I actually didnt know it was you until i went through the transaction. funny:smile: I have never owned a Havana and thought with the blues and also for the summer I bought a lot of pinks and peaches, so I thought that would look good.

^^^Doubt it. :biggrin: We have all sorts of hotties: Brazilians, Canadians, New Yorkers, Southerners, Californians, Chi-townians, etc. You name it. All of the photos that I have ever seen are beautiful. In fact, HHHotties are known to produce equally attractive offspring.

TPF HH Forum is like a virutal brothel. We have all of the kinds of women you could ever want; however, we aren't cheap! LOL!