would a calcaire compagnon be a pain in the butt?

1. calcaire compagnon....pain? will it just get ridiculously dirty? :blink:

2. Can you applegarde it first? I love the color, but in a wallet.....might
    get dirty fast. If you could treat it first, I think it would be great. The
    color is gorgeous and the Compagnon is such a great wallet!:yes:

3. I love the calcaire colour and I love the compagnon, but it's a combination that I personally wouldn't do. If something leaked or spilt in my bag I would faint. Maybe it's because i have two kids and am lugging around various sticky foods, pens, etc.

Are there any other colours you're interested in?

4. i thought about that too... was thinking of bidding on that one, but am not going to now. i am currently carrying a cream colored ferragamo wallet, had it for some years now, and its pretty darn dirty, even though i have protected it and cleaned it. I dont know personally if i would go for another cream light wallet. So i bought the calclaire city instead!! now i have to worry about the handles!

5. lol - i was this close to bidding on the wallet too. Dang, it sure is beautiful but I know I (or one of my kids) would get it really dirty.

I wonder if it would get any colour transfer from the lining of the Bal. bags.

6. I was also planning on bidding, but it's Calcaire. It's Calcaire. Perhaps if it were AG sprayed regularly? I would be too worried about a pen becoming uncapped and then, well, there went $300 (whatever it gets bid up to) : (

Good luck to whomever does buy it though. It really is very, very pretty.

I wish you well,

Bridget

7. haha! i guess we're all watchers of that calcaire compagnon! The only reason why I'm considerig it is because the price is right (well, so far). I can't afford to spend $500 for a bordeaux one or other colors. Hmmmmm, maybe if it stays under $300 I'll bid, but you know I'll be SUPER paranoid about spraying it every week! haha.

8. I saw that one too, but decided against it. I'm too careless with all the crap I throw in my bags. It is nice though.

9. me too, i'd be guaranteed to destroy it within the 1st 24 hours :graucho:...when i wear light colors, things jump out at me!!!

10. LOL! I was watching that, too! :lol: But, like the other ladies here pointed out, I know it would get dirty no matter how much care I take to AG it, etc(esp as often I as whip out my wallets. LOL)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice