Would a 38mm watch be too big....

OP I think it's very subjective.. I sent you my pics to show you what 38mm looks like (in your opinion) on a 6 inch wrist.. personally, on me, I think 38mm is too big, generally. However, it doesn't look bad, and it's fashionable right at this moment in time... I also think on your wrist your 38mm looks great, but ultimately it's only your opinion which really matters. Good luck, and let us know what you decide.

OP I think it's very subjective.. I sent you my pics to show you what 38mm looks like (in your opinion) on a 6 inch wrist.. personally, on me, I think 38mm is too big, generally. However, it doesn't look bad, and it's fashionable right at this moment in time... I also think on your wrist your 38mm looks great, but ultimately it's only your opinion which really matters. Good luck, and let us know what you decide.
Baghagg I think ur chanel looks gorgeous on u. I have decided to keep it and wear it because like you said such watches are in trend thesedays. Since its not too expensive I can experiment the feel of it or incase the fashion changes. Thanks to all of you for your feed back. Thank you baghagg for the pics as they really helped me make up my mind.

Reactions: baghagg
this is such a subjective topic. it's similar to the "is this purse too big/too small for my frame" question.
-the answer seems to be: as long as you like it, it's comfortable and you wear it like it was meant to be (not messing with it like it's uncomfortable) than it will look fantastic!

I think it's dependent on the lug length. I have a 7" wrist and I personally prefer not to wear anything under 37mm. I currently wear a 38mm Oris and a 40mm Omega Railmaster (which IMHO wears smaller, more like a 38). I think a 38 would be fine for you so long as the lugs don't overhang the edges of your wrist. I think the one you selected is a nice choice because the case isn't overpowering (no big bezel ring or anything), and it's relatively thin. I say go for it!