Worth to get the black chevron patent maxi?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Should I get the black chevron patent maxi?

1. YES, get it!

2. NO, pass!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hello all Chanel lovers,

I always adore the chevorn style and now I have a chance to get a black chevron patent in maxi size. Do you think it's worth to grab it? I do own a black caviar maxi. Do you think I need another maxi?

Thanks for your help! :biggrin:

2. Yes! If you love it then get it now while you can

3. so worth it, at $3295, which is cheaper than the timeless classic m/l
    patent leathers are made to last forever, very defiant against wear and tear
    color transfer wouldnt be a problem, as opposed to light colored patents
    theres something special in the chevron pattern, unique to its own

4. ^^^ Agreed! I think you should go for it, AMJ!

5. Yes, definitely!!!!!!!!

I was faced with similar dilemma not too long ago and pulled the trigger on the same bag in Jumbo size just because Jumbo is the perfect size for me and I was worried that shiny patent in the maxi size would be too overwhelming on my petite frame. That said, you obviously love the maxi size, you should definitely get it!

6. I have the jumbo and I get more compliments on it than any of my other Chanels. Just be prepared for finger prints. I carry a black felt cloth in the bag and it does the trick. I would get it again in a heartbeat!!

7. adore + chance = yes! :biggrin:

8. Thank you, everyone!

9. :yes::yes::yes:
    Yes, it's so gorgeous. Go for it AMJ~!

10. Absolutely!!

11. Yes!!! :tup: I want one in the red jumbo!! Sadly none left...

12. love the red berry kinda chevron... and green too... its more outstdg then the blck

13. Yes, yes, yes! Can't wait to see your pictures!

14. I prefer the lambskin in Chevron. If patent is your choice however, go for it!! Love the Chevron!!

15. The Maxi is enormous. If you can get the jumbo, which was just sold on ebay for a great price, go for it!